Wednesday, November 24, 2010

shroom burger (Shake Shack) 7★

$6.75
Shake Shack
Southeast corner of Madison Square Park, near Madison Ave. and East 23rd Street, New York, NY 10010-3680
★★★★★★★☆☆☆







shroom burger




It's the best vegeterian burger so far!


Being my first veggie burger (got it?), it has surely exceeded my expectations. I'm a meat lover... so it's very hard to compare this to a "real" burger. I was between giving this a 7 or 8 star. I felt the pressure of the SHAKE SHACK burger kingdom in New York. However, 7 it is! Mainly cause it was all gone in 60 seconds!


Don't get me wrong... it's very good! But if you're hungry, you might as well order 3 of the... (let me quote...) "crisp-fried portobello filled with melted muenster and cheddar cheese, topped with lettuce, tomato and ShackSauce" burger.... mmmmmmmmm!


I will go back to Shake Shack. Next time I'll get the Shack Stack (cheeseburger + shroomburger). I guess I missed this on the menu due to the Thanksgiving Eve drinks I had.




3 comments:

  1. wara dawn il burgers kollha, l isbah haga tkun meta tibda tara in nipples jaslulek mal bajd

    ReplyDelete
  2. ghaqta min :))))) anonymous hihihi stacker, jew walker jew il mummy wara kollox...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha... mhux xi secret admirer jew?! xi hlew!

    il camilleri? il berts? jew australia's daddy of the year? hehe...

    ReplyDelete