Saturday, November 6, 2010

the blue sky brgr (brgr) 5★

$10
brgr
287 Seventh Avenue (Between 26th and 27th St) NY 10001
★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆


the blue sky brgr



Well... I guess most of the reviews on this place are right... "One bite into this burger and the image of a McDonald's $.99 cent hamburger comes to mind." Okey... so this may be a bit exaggerated , but for $10 this was pretty small. Good taste for the grass fed beef. This made me google what cows usually eat?! Quite interesting to know what my fellow friends have in their menu... chicken feathers, blood, pork, fish, and soybeans... hmmmm... read more on

http://www.notmilk.com/forum/859.html

What else did I have... the onion hay (had too much oil dripping... and this made me walk all the way home to make up for it... an hours walk)... and the black and white (chocolate and vanilla) shake... good... very good... and probably pushed me to give this burger a better rating!



No comments:

Post a Comment