Sunday, November 14, 2010

chargrilled burger with roquefort cheese and shoestrings (The Spotted Pig) 9★

$17 (including fries)
The Spotted Pig
314 W. 11th Street @ Greenwich St. New York, NY 10014
★★★★★★★★★☆




chargrilled burger with roquefort cheese and shoestrings





Recommended by my dear American friend, Heather, and now also recommended by "God". It's all about the roquefort I think. I mean, the whole combination is just great... 
the patty was very juicy... 
the shoestrings... a perfect side to a delicious burger... 
not to forget the lager heh... 
but the roquefort... hmmm... a strong cheese... just the right dose to enjoy this chargrilled burger!


The place was definitely the best so far. Beautifully decorated, very warm, and in one of the best neighborhoods of Manhattan, West Village.


A much well deserved 9 star... especially after the mexican one... and if you thought I was joking about being scared of "what goes in has to come out"... I wish!


Oink Oink




4 comments:

  1. is the cheese inside the patty?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No... it's on top. But I have to try one of those burgers with the cheese inside the patty. I'll make sure to take a profile pic of that one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this one is divine.. thanks to Dario, the Maltese gang in New York went to try this one. have to say that the 9 star was well-deserved.. the 3 hours waiting time to be seated was the only downside to it all.. but anyways, well worth the wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. true Cha... 3 hours is too much... being a big group doesn't help... luckily there are a couple of bars close by.... but this burger is surely a must!

    glad I went back... and I'm gonna stick to the 9 star... very close to becoming a 10!

    ReplyDelete