Sunday, November 7, 2010

original 5 napkin burger (5 Napkin Burger) 9★

$13.95 (including fries)
5 Napkin Burger
630 9th Ave,  New York NY 10036
★★★★★★★★★☆



original 5 napkin burger


Wohoooo! This is why I came to New York! Very difficult to beat. As my friend George Jung used to say... "this is a 280g Grade A 100% pure New York ladies and gentlemen... Disco shit."


The patty was cooked to perfection.
The toppings: Comte cheese, caramelized onions, rosemary aioli... lovely!
The fries... bully as well!


I just want to go again and again!


Good job 5 napkin! I just don't know why I did't give you a 10... maybe cause I'm just waiting for that burger joint where a naked Angelina Jolie serves me the same burger. Oh well...




1 comment:

  1. went back... it's still the same... i.e. lovely... however Angelina wasn't there... so I'm gonna stick to the original 9 star rating ;)

    ReplyDelete