Sunday, December 12, 2010

cheeseburger (Balthazar) 8★

$17 (including fries)
Balthazar
80 Spring St., New York, NY 10012
☆☆



cheeseburger


Balthazar... a really nice french restaurant in the heart of Soho... pity I only had a burger. Well, at least it was a good one. 


An eight-n-half ounce medium cooked patty with gruyere cheese. It's an 8 star... so not the best I've had so far. The patty was a bit dry.... still good though. The fries I liked, especially their homemade mayo!


I would love to go back, but for the french onion soup... the Madame that was sitting next to me at the bar said "c'est plus bonne que celui de Paris!"


À Bientôt!




1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I'm the Travel editor of The Sunday Times of Malta and Bert sent me a link to your blog. I was thinking we could perhaps do a fun feature of your burger quest for the travel supplement, please email me at pcooke@timesofmalta.com if you're interested.

    Kind regards,

    Patrick Cooke

    ReplyDelete