Sunday, November 14, 2010

mexican burger (George's New York) 6★

$6.75
George's New York
89 Greenwich Street, New York, NY 10006
★★★★★★☆☆☆☆




mexican burger




Ok... so Mexican's do not only do housekeeping... they also prepare burgers!


Feeling the pressure of reaching my target, I was forced to go out and have another burger... so I literally picked up the closest bistro/restaurant/any place that does burgers. Yeah! Why not try George's?! So I looked at the take-out menu... I looked at the cashier... I looked at the chef... mexican... mexican... mexican... easy pick!


The difference from other burgers? JALAPENOS!


Overall it was a good one. A bit too many jalapenos maybe. The problem is: tomorrow! Since, as you know, what goes in... has to come out! No need to go into anymore detail ey?!


Patty was good.
Cheese... it was cheddar... nothing special of course, but ok.


Why 6? Just so that the "brgr" one stays last for now!


Hasta Leugo




No comments:

Post a Comment