Sunday, February 27, 2011

smash (The Meatball Shop) 9★

$8
The Meatball Shop
84 Stanton Street, New York, NY 10002-1420
★★★★★★★★★☆


smash


Back to The Meatball Shop... for the fourth time? Yes, it’s the fourth. Actually, the fifth if you also count the time I went twice in one night. It’s that good!

Unfortunately, they messed up our booking. They took the wrong number, so we lost our reservation. Too hungry to wait, so we opted for a take-out on a nice sunny Sunday. No sliders on the take-out menu, so I went for the Smash, 2 balls smashed on a toasted brioche bun.

You choose the balls.
You choose the sauce.
You choose the cheese.

You can never go wrong. I got the spicy pork + parmesan cream + provolone cheese. Gnam Gnam!

However, if you get a table, I still recommend the sliders. And don’t forget the sandwich dessert!



1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I'm interested in taking over the godblessburgers.com domain. I have noticed that the last post on the website is from 4 years ago, and I would like to start a worldwide burger review site with this domain.

    I'd love to hear if you're interesting in giving up the domain name, and what your asking price would be. Can you contact me at kevin@mixedcase.nl? Thanks!

    Kind regards,
    Kevin Renskers

    ReplyDelete