Saturday, February 12, 2011

juicy lucy (Whitman's) 8★

$9
Whitman’s
406 East 9th Street, New York, NY 10009
★★★★★★★★☆☆


juicy lucy



Look at the pic... can you see the cheese inside the patty?

Yes! Finally I found Whitman’s, the place where they do Lucy, the burger I mean... pfff what did you think?! Heard about it on Food Wars, but the real Juicy Lucy is only found in Minneapolis. Where’s that?

One must be careful when biting Lucy. You know what will happen right? It is definitely a better than average burger, but the meat was a bit dry. That’s the only but. If I’m ever around East Village, I’m curious on their Pb&B burger: ny grass fed beef, peanut butter and bacon... there had to be a burger with pb in NY!

Oh Lucy. You’re good looking and everything... but I think we better remain friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment