Sunday, February 20, 2011

bacon cheeseburger (The Little Owl) 9★

$16 (including fries)
The Little Owl
90 Bedford St, New York, NY 10014
★★★★★★★★★☆


bacon cheeseburger


Killian Fox, from the guardian, classifies this burger as the third best thing to eat in the world.


So I obviously had to go… and glad that I did. One of the best indeed. So juicy, it hit the lady sitting next to me from my first bite. Luckily, she loved burgers, so she forgave me. Cooked to perfection. Great fries.

Nice atmosphere. Very New Yorkish, and in the heart of West Village, still my favorite neighborhood in Manhattan. I definitely recommend.

So, is it the third best thing to eat in the world? Looks like Killian still needs to try my Mum’s bragioli and lasagne!

(Cheers for recommending this place Mike).



No comments:

Post a Comment