Sunday, January 16, 2011

meatball sliders (The Meatball Shop) 10★

$3
The Meatball Shop
84 Stanton Street, New York NY 10002
★★★★★★★★★★




meatball sliders



10 stars ladies and gentlemen... 10 stars!


So I went to the Meatball Shop, again. This time, with my friend Karl from eatmania.com, I was lucky. After a couple of minutes, we got a table.


Oh boy. Smells good!


Do we have to argue why meatballs feature on this blog? Well, it's minced meat, and they also have sliders (1 ball on a bun). Just like a mini burger. They're too good to leave out.


There are different ways to have your meatballs. I went for the sliders. Different meat and different sauce. You choose! And how you order them... heh... you get a marker and tick your pick on the menu! I tried the chicken, pork, beef, and the veggie. They also have the special of the day. Which I also tried, on 2 occasions (I went back, obviously!).


As a side, I've tried the risotto and the market salad. Both are very nice. Great place, good stuff... and to finish it off... dessert! You have to try their sandwich... you choose the cookie... and the ice-cream! And if you're lucky, the special may be maple walnut... oh oh oh!


Ok... so I wasn't served by a naked Angelina Jolie, but a Kat Von D look-a-like. A well deserved 10 on 10! Went back a few days later with a couple of friends... and I'm sure they all agree.


Well done Meatball Shop... I will be back!


2 comments:

  1. Keep it up sijab!! Jien nasheb ha jirnexilli nilhaq ir-rekord tieghek ima fi tlett xhur ghax burgers biss qed niekol....lol....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dario u make me proud how u kept it up!!! :P How many left to go??

    ReplyDelete